Snapshots from November
1) November means it’s election time. And of course I took my mail-in ballot to the polling place just so that I could get the sticker ;)
2) I officially crossed driving on the left side of the road off my bucket list!
3) My new favorite castle in Conwy, Wales
4) Spending the day with Danny (not pictured) & Brittany in York, England
5) Sacre Coure in Paris (the day with more staircases than you could imagine)
6) I never would have thought I’d get ice cream in the middle of winter but this turned out to be my favorite ice cream I’ve ever had
7) I’m loving this mug and it sums me up pretty darn well
8) Eiffel Tower!
You Might Have Missed
MLB Stadium #16 – Globe Life Park
Gift Guide for the Travel Lover
Gift Guide for Her
Gift Guide for Your Dad
Gift Guide for Someone Who Has Everything
What I’m Loving – November 2014
Why Black Friday Is A Great Time To Buy A DSLR
Hello from Europe & A Giveaway!
This wonderful list of blogging resources by my friend Jenna
This list of castles to visit in England & Wales
This collaboration of travel bloggers (myself included!) doing a travel Advent calendar
These thoughts on Timothy Keller’s The Meaning of Marriage (which is one of my favorite books on the topic)